(Mon09) I can deal with this ranking of bestsellers. But hey, if you want to help, you can buy a copy here:
100 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 32 previous comments
- Is there a way to get this e book in India, i tunes does not sell this one in India :(Mar 20, 2012
- I came here looking for this after seeing a mention byon his blog.Mar 21, 2012
- Just bought it, looks great. Thanks Guy!Mar 21, 2012
- HeyI bought and read through most of your book in the past two days. It's really a great value for the price and it's already enhancing my experience on G+! However, I do still have a few questions that you didn't address in the book and I'm hoping you can help me find a solution.
1) Do you have a system for organizing your circles? Once you circle a lot of new people, there gets to be a lot of "noise" in your stream. How you make sure that you see all the best content and weed out most of the lower quality stuff?
I came across this great post on the topic today that you might find interesting https://plus.google.com/u/0/104971164798974135902/posts/7rBoDJoDmad (I don't know the person who created this, I just thought it was very well done).
2) I really like your strategy for finding great content and posting, but is there a way to schedule G+ posts to go out evenly over the course of the day? Something like Bufferapp for G+?
Thanks again for the great resource and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.Mar 21, 2012
- 1) You just have to weed them out. Think of people as TV channels. Some you skip. :-) 2) There is not way to schedule posts. My greatest wish for Google+ is Bufferapp. I hate posting at night (Pacific) because of the spam comments from Southeast Asia.Mar 24, 2012
- Thanks for responding. From what I understand from conversations with the Bufferapp guys, they are just waiting for the G+ API to give them the ability to add G+ to their great product.Mar 25, 2012