Facebook’s Graph Search feature is the ultimate networking tool — You can use your network for everything from making new friends, to finding local services and to, yes, building your business.
Before I show you these...
Half a million hungry ants moving through a forest can progress 200 meters a day and cut a swathe 20 meters wide.
If the army of ants meets a stream it will march along the bank until it can cross over.
It will then march back along the bank (on the...
- MasteryTVFounder, 2004 - present
- Foru InternationalBrand Partner, present
Mr. Wood has had a life-long career of accomplishments:
Personal Development Innovator and Entrepreneur
- Founder and CEO of MasteryTV (2004-present)
- The first and largest success TV network online
- Featured in 1 million hotel rooms worldwide through Lodgenet (2005-2006)
- Millions of online viewers from 130 countries (current)
- 20 years as a professional speaker sharing the stage with celebrities including: Suze Orman, Mike Ditka, General Norman Schwarzkopf, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Pat Riley & more…
Direct Selling Success
- Generated nearly $1 billion in sales with over 250,000 distributors over 20 years (1992 – 2012)
- Created the first direct sales online recruiting and training systems in 1996 (TheDuplicator)
- Top 10 earner, million dollar club, in NYSE traded company (2003)
- Company owner and CEO of one of the first online TV network in direct sales (2004)
- Currently the #1 earner and master distributor for one of the fastest growing direct sales companies of it’s time with innovative products made for your DNA. (2008 – present)
Prior to those accomplishments, Mr. Wood was a management consultant, marketing expert and entrepreneur where he’s served Fortune 500 companies and start-ups around the world including IBM Japan, Microsoft,Kodak, and others. He was quoted as an expert in 80 publications around the world. (1986 – 1992).
Mr. Wood is a graduate of Providence College where he was president of the International business organization AIESEC and received a dual degree in marketing and computer science.
Mr. Wood has also been a professional improv comedian, TV show host, voice-over actor and video/film producer. He loves adventure travel and personal improvement and in 2008 he ran his first marathon.
Mr. Wood and the team at MasteryTV believe that long-term results come from a commitment to learning, growing and teaching. We also believe that transformational change is a requirement for success in every industry and that the only way to get there is through a continuous process of personal and professional growth.