Half a million hungry ants moving through a forest can progress 200 meters a day and cut a swathe 20 meters wide.
If the army of ants meets a stream it will march along the bank until it can cross over.
It will then march back along the bank (on the...
Facebook’s Graph Search feature is the ultimate networking tool — You can use your network for everything from making new friends, to finding local services and to, yes, building your business.
Before I show you these...
- MasteryTVFounder, 2004 - present
- Foru InternationalBrand Partner, present
Mr. Wood has had a life-long career of accomplishments:
Personal Development Innovator and Entrepreneur
- Founder and CEO of MasteryTV (2004-present)
- The first and largest success TV network online
- Featured in 1 million hotel rooms worldwide through Lodgenet (2005-2006)
- Millions of online viewers from 130 countries (current)
- 20 years as a professional speaker sharing the stage with celebrities including: Suze Orman, Mike Ditka, General Norman Schwarzkopf, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Pat Riley & more…
Direct Selling Success
- Generated nearly $1 billion in sales with over 250,000 distributors over 20 years (1992 – 2012)
- Created the first direct sales online recruiting and training systems in 1996 (TheDuplicator)
- Top 10 earner, million dollar club, in NYSE traded company (2003)
- Company owner and CEO of one of the first online TV network in direct sales (2004)
- Currently the #1 earner and master distributor for one of the fastest growing direct sales companies of it’s time with innovative products made for your DNA. (2008 – present)
Prior to those accomplishments, Mr. Wood was a management consultant, marketing expert and entrepreneur where he’s served Fortune 500 companies and start-ups around the world including IBM Japan, Microsoft,Kodak, and others. He was quoted as an expert in 80 publications around the world. (1986 – 1992).
Mr. Wood is a graduate of Providence College where he was president of the International business organization AIESEC and received a dual degree in marketing and computer science.
Mr. Wood has also been a professional improv comedian, TV show host, voice-over actor and video/film producer. He loves adventure travel and personal improvement and in 2008 he ran his first marathon.
Mr. Wood and the team at MasteryTV believe that long-term results come from a commitment to learning, growing and teaching. We also believe that transformational change is a requirement for success in every industry and that the only way to get there is through a continuous process of personal and professional growth.