Thought I should update the photo!! :-D
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Oh, I don't know, we're short of members so you could always quit if we reached 50.
It must be nice doing it from scratch and avoiding the many pitfalls. Not upgrading the th too fast was great advice.
I am currently farming. I just hit a lv 7 th base for 307,000 gold and 124,000 elixir.
It felt great but I fear revenge - there are a heck of a lot of barbarians, wizards and healers on his camps :-(May 11, 2016
- Nice work! That was a good catch! I should be farming much more too, but I'm a bit short on time. I only go online for a few minutes each time, and for some reason I always have a shield at those moments. Don't want to lose it by attacking.May 11, 2016
- Recently I've decided to break the shield because it was frustrating how many times I came on line and there was a shield. Sure, they can be useful but I've made so much money breaking them. In fact, I can't fit any more money in my storage now so I've had to stop! In an hour I can buy my air sweeper and it'll be back to normal :-DMay 11, 2016
- Problem solved, somebody just stole all my stuff!! I still have more than enough for what I want though and a 16hr shield so I can go to bed without having to worry. :-)May 11, 2016
- Are you starting the war this week? Just letting you know I'm available :-DMay 13, 2016
- My first war star!!!! OK, it was only one, but those clan castle troops were tough!!! It was just so bloomin' annoying that my dragon flew around the darned town hall. I was yelling at it but it just wouldn't listen! I'd have had 2 stars easy if it had just headed in the right direction.....grrrrr!!!!May 15, 2016
Add a comment...