If you’re struggling with an eating disorder, having the right support can make all the difference in the world. A Place of Hope has provided caring and compassionate help for treatment of eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia and compulsive overeating for over 25 years. In that time we’ve created a unique, highly effective treatment system that helps bring balance and order back to your life.
The eating disorder treatment we offer at A Place of Hope can help you in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing a safe, confidential and supportive place
- Talking with people who understand exactly what you’re going through
- Receive “whole-person” help
- Share your experiences through individual and group counseling
- Express what you truly feel, not what you think others want to hear
- Plan for your future without fear or anxiety
- Reclaim your life and actually look forward to tomorrow
At A Place of Hope we believe in “whole-person” treatment to achieve lasting success. We will help you address the physical, emotional, nutritional, relational, spiritual and intellectual issues at play. We take the time to tailor our treatment to the unique needs of you, the individual, and provide a safe environment where that change can take place.
If you’re ready to find lasting relief from your eating disorder, contact A Place of Hope today to learn more about the caring and compassionate treatment options we provide.