Any Googlers out there able to confirm or deny the statement I made here?
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Sorry, read to fast and my mobile Browser didn't make it to the anchor so i haven't seen the comment you made there...
But i am with you about the point that this impact might be tied to a certain social score applied to each user profile.Aug 20, 2013
- pingingAug 20, 2013
- Too easy to fabricate. I could pay 1 million people from [insert third world country here] to give me +1s til the cows come home and influence serps. Theres a correlation between well ranked content and how often it is +1d, but it is not the cause of the good rankings, just a happy coincidence.Aug 20, 2013
- Thankssaw this information that added as a comment on Cyrus's Moz post. Good stuff.
read the post before you comment. His article is NOT about +1s causing ranking boosts. In fact, he proves why gamin +1's will not get you anywhere. Instead, he sets out to show what he and I both think actually may cause a G+ ranking boost effect, something that can be an indirect result of some plusses on pages.Aug 20, 2013
- Thanks for the mention. We are still working on it, and publishing is 2 to 3 weeks out, but we are getting closer!Aug 20, 2013
- Try to Google Translate this http://www.andreapernici.com/seo-google-plus/ if you want.
I'm sorry. It's in italian, but can give you some idea ;)Aug 21, 2013