Profile

Cover photo
Hardik shah
Works at CHEMIDA ENTERPRISE
Attended FELLOWSHIP
Lives in Mumbai
133 followers|25,890 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos+1's

Stream

Hardik shah

Android Applications  - 
 
Anyone got new sweeter jelly bean 4.3 update on their nexus 3 (9250) 
1
Add a comment...

Hardik shah

Shared publicly  - 
 
2010-07-07
2
Amit Gandhi's profile photo
 
u rock
Add a comment...
In his circles
131 people
Have him in circles
133 people
Bintang Pangestu's profile photo
Varad Joshi's profile photo
Naveen Chand's profile photo
PRAMENDRA SINGH's profile photo
Amit Gandhi's profile photo
priya sharma's profile photo
Nilesh Shah's profile photo
kalpana shah's profile photo
Kumar Mrinal's profile photo
People
In his circles
131 people
Have him in circles
133 people
Bintang Pangestu's profile photo
Varad Joshi's profile photo
Naveen Chand's profile photo
PRAMENDRA SINGH's profile photo
Amit Gandhi's profile photo
priya sharma's profile photo
Nilesh Shah's profile photo
kalpana shah's profile photo
Kumar Mrinal's profile photo
Work
Occupation
BUSINESS
Employment
  • CHEMIDA ENTERPRISE
    BUSINESS, present
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Mumbai
Links
Story
Introduction
fun loving n very straight forward , like to knw everything about gadgets
Education
  • FELLOWSHIP
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Hardik shah's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Indian Android Users Group (IAUG) - Google Groups
groups.google.com

Indian Android Users Group (IAUG). Welcome to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG) (No. 1 Indian Android Group on Google groups). A Group inten

Android L Keyboard
market.android.com

The keyboard from the Android L Developer Preview, modified to run as a standalone app by Chrisch1974 and I. Free, no ads, no bloat.No root

BBM
market.android.com

The OFFICIAL version of BBM™ from BlackBerry is now here for Android. Get the free BBM app for the best way to stay connected with friends a

WhatsApp Messenger
market.android.com

WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to

Stick Cricket
market.android.com

At last! Stick Cricket® makes its debut on Android. “About time too!”, we hear you cry. Now you can carry the world’s most popular cricket g

Cricket WorldCup Fever
market.android.com

"Cricket WorldCup Fever" is the most complete cricket game for your Android Phone. Play with your favourite cricket national team in 4 excit

Stick Cricket Premier League
market.android.com

Your ticket to the bright lights of Premier League superstardom is here! From the creators of the most popular cricket game in the world, St

Themer Beta
market.android.com

** As we are currently in beta, Themer requires an activation code. You can sign up to get one at: http://themerapp.com. Themer currently on

AppSales. Best Apps on Sale
market.android.com

Get the best apps, games and wallpapers on sale!Features: • Get notified about new sales • Only the best apps • Like and comment sales • Pri

Songs
market.android.com

Get the latest and greatest hits from a collection of Bollywood Latest, Classics, Tamil, Ghazals, Indipop & Punjabi music!Features:- Instant

Twitter
market.android.com

With Twitter, you can watch the world unfold like never before. • Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspira

Quickoffice
market.android.com

This free app from Google lets you create and edit Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android phone and tab

CSR Racing
market.android.com

If you love incredible racing games, CSR Racing is the only FREE racing game you need to play!Race your dream car in the ultimate test: a dr

Firefox
market.android.com

Take Firefox anywhere. Go from desktop to mobile without interruption. Firefox Web Browser The official Firefox Web browser from Mozilla br

RealPlayer® Beta
market.android.com

Entertainment on your Android. RealPlayer is one of the best Android apps to enjoy your music, videos, and photos. More user-friendly than e

Box
market.android.com

Box for Android and Android Tablet lets you view and share files from anywhere! Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting

Facebook for Android - Apps on Android Market
market.android.com

Share and stay connected with your friends with the Facebook for Android app. Facebook for Android helps you connect with your friends and s

Songs
market.android.com

Top music app featuring Bollywood, Ghazal, Evergreen & Indipop music selections. Get the latest and greatest hits from a collection of Bolly

MCUBE - Mobile Wallet
market.android.com

Over 95% of people do not track their expense because it is too difficult & BORING. Even the other 5% are hassled because even sometimes the