39 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- After the 50 are chosen I'd want to see all submissions. This is so neat.Jan 22, 2015
- FWIW, I'll post all mine on the forums after James rejects them.Jan 22, 2015
- With the items I'm working on, I had an assumption that the PCs might figure out some stuff, but not everything about the item until using it, but I'm wondering if I need to spell that out more clearly in the description.
Using the axle from The God That Crawls as an example, could you explain how much the PCs could figure out about it before using it?Jan 30, 2015
- +James Raggi - have you seen the mini series The Lost Room? I'm getting the sense that the "objects" from it are running the same sort of vibe you are looking for in magic itemsFeb 13, 2015
- I have not.Feb 13, 2015
- As an example there is a comb that if you run through your hair freezes time except for yourself for 10 seconds but when time resumes the user gets a sudden burst of momentum from their displaced position leading to them being knocked sprawlingFeb 13, 2015
Add a comment...