Have 3 children, 1 grandchild and lots of dogs. This is my latest litter of wolf pups. My female is AKC German Shepherd and dad is the timber wolf in the picture. You can see how long his legs are when he stands up over my dog. They made 8 gorgeous pups last year and ditto this time too. Anyone wishing to have a pup locally please feel free to contact me -cell is 386-237-8402. The pups are $600 and trained by the time they are ready to go home and have had their first set of shots. I leash train them, housebreak them, basic commands such as sit, stay, come, etc. The most important being the housebreaking because they are big dogs which means big poo and pee. First things first. I do not paper train -why bother? Its like training twice, and so I just let them out with mom and they see what she does. This begins at about 3 1/2 weeks when they begin solid food. I also breed AKC Labs and usually get all 3 colors. Right now I bought myself a white male and I have a black female. I may stud out one more time because this guy is a pup still and I would like to keep a female that I have had from our female who will be retiring after this litter. We'll see -God is in charge of my life. I do the footwork and leave the results up to him/her.
Start a hangout
734 followers|76,789 views
Worked at Walden University
Attends Walden University
Lives in Palm Coast, Florida
734 followers|76,789 views
Rhonda hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
Rhonda Astrofsky Walsh
- Walden Universitypresent
- Massasoit Community College, Brockton, MA 88-90 Social Work
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA both my BA/MS in Human Service my focus was different in each program. My undergraduate work was in management, and my graduate degree was in dispute resolution K-12, and peace studies ( a new kind of curriculum)
Astrofsky (maiden) and Strople prior marriage and kids last name
author, Who's Minding Our Future? published by publishamerica.com
- Walden UniversityDoctoral Student -leave of absence, 2010
- Volunteer for 20 years for every public school my children attended, and internships for my school work brought me to pilot programs in other schools.
- Martha's Vineyard Detox Program as a volunteer helping patients set up their after-care plans. Also helped to begin the Martha's Vineyard Prevention Committee, this group began fundraising efforts to help raise self-esteem in teens to prevent drug use (using the philosophy that if one learns to love self, then one cannot hurt self) It was/is successful.
- Nam Vets, Hyannis, MA working with other women in a self-support activity that brought us very close together. We helped veterans, and also learned to separate ourselves from the veteran to keep us healthy while working on learning all the benefits that were available for our veterans, and ourselves, and our children.
- DAVA, currently in Flagler Beach, FL #86 Booe DAV unit, where I serve as the Senior Vice Commander, and do my best to try and complete everything that I can.
- Purple Heart Associate Member, Flagler Beach #808, we are deciding on a name during our 2nd meeting, the 4th Wednesday of this Month
Palm Coast, Florida
Milton, Massachusetts - Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts - Mashpee (Cape Cod) Massachusetts