Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Maher Afrasiab
117 followers
117 followers
About
Maher's posts

Post has attachment
O Where are you Going? Poem Notes - Main Idea and Questions -FA/ICS/FSc 11th/1st Year English
Main Idea of O Where are you Going? Poem The reader tries to stop a rider from going on a dangerous journey. He tries to frighten him by telling him, that the way is full of trials and troubles. He says that there is a fatal valley, a dunghill, a big gap, a...

Post has attachment
LG X power2 Price in Pakistan
Rs: Coming soon Price in USD:n/a Specs & Features  Overview of Device LG X power2 Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews Has launched there brand new phone LG X power2 The price of this mobile phone is Rs: Coming soon Price in USD:n/a. If you are lo...

Post has attachment
Over Population/Population Expansion English Essay for BA/MA/CSS Exams
Population expansion is a social problem of the whole world. World population is expanding at the rate of about 2.6% annually The Western advanced countries are expanding with the rate of 1% or less. The population of Great Britain is expanding at a rate of...

Post has attachment
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in Pakistan
Rs: 19,999  Price in Euro: 180 Specs & Features  Overview of Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews Xiaomi Has launched there brand new phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X The price of this mobile phone is Rs: 19,999  Price in Eur...

Post has attachment
QMobile King Kong Max Price in Pakistan
Rs: 18,500 Price in USD: $177 Specs & Features  Overview of Device QMobile King Kong Max Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews QMobile Has launched there brand new phone QMobile King Kong Max The price of this mobile phone is Rs: 18,500 Price in US...

Post has attachment
Xiaomi Mi Max Price in Pakistan
Rs: 24,000 Price in USD: $230 Specs & Features  Overview of Device Xiaomi Mi Max Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews Xiaomi Has launched there brand new phone Xiaomi Mi Max The price of this mobile phone is Rs: 24,000 Price in USD: $230 . If you ...

Post has attachment
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Price in Pakistan
Rs: Coming soon Price in USD:n/a Specs & Features  Overview of Device Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews Samsung Has launched there brand new phone Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 The price of this mobile phone is Rs: Coming soon...

Post has attachment
Huawei Honor 8 Pro Price in Pakistan
Rs: Coming soon Price in USD:n/a Specs & Features  Overview of Device Huawei Honor 8 Pro Price in Pakistan, specs, features and reviews Huawei Has launched there brand new phone Huawei Honor 8 Pro The price of this mobile phone is Rs: Coming soon Price in U...

Post has attachment
Illiteracy in Pakistan - Causes, Impacts and Solutions - English Essay
Illiteracy has been defined as reading a paragraph of a language with understanding according to the census of Pakistan 1981. The literacy rate is about 45% and the rest of the people 55% are illiterate according to 1998 census of Pakistan. Those people who...

Post has attachment
Inter Part 2(12th/2nd Year) Result 2017 All Boards
  If you are looking for Inter part 2 result then you are at right place
because here we have put the Inter Part 2(12th/2nd Year) Result 2017 All Boards. Soon the result of
intermediate part 2 will b announced on "Ratta.pk". And then you can
easily check...
Wait while more posts are being loaded