By Donna Moritz
Have you considered sharing short video content as a social marketing tactic?
Do you think video is only for the big brands with big budgets?
If you haven’t explored short video for your business, you may be missing out on an opportunity for more reach and shares.
In this article you’ll discover six ways you can use short video to grab attention. With the examples below, you’ll find plenty of inspiration. -Kim
#shortvideo #videomarketing #smexaminer
- Back Europ FranceWeb Marketer and Marketing Analyst, 2012 - 2013- Corporate Image Studies (5 populations) - Performance analysis on store brands and ranges. - Advices in e-commerce website development - Managed corporate website and web marketing tools development
- FreelanceMarketing & Web Marketing Consultant, 2010 - 2012Freelance consultant in marketing studies specialized in quantitative and qualitative studies in Brittany.
# International mobility.
# French (native language), fluent English, working knowledge of Spanish.
# Immediate availability.
# Marketing studies (Products, Customers, Brand Equity, Benchmarking, Bêta test).
# Web Marketing (SEO, SEM, SMO, Website management, Community Management).
# Communication (Media planning, Public Relations, Advertising, Websites).
More about me:
# Business minded and good understanding of the company stakes.
# Creative, open minded and self-sufficient,
# Proficient in products, brands and company strategies.
# Experienced, dynamic and organized.
# Good understanding and management of priorities.
If you want to learn more about who I am, my experiences and education or to download resumes, I invite you to click here.
- Université de SherbrookeMarketing, 2008 - 2009Master’s degree
- IAE de LilleMarketing of High Tech Products, 2005 - 2008Bachelor’s degree
- IUT VannesSales Technics, 2003 - 2005equal to Associate’s degree