I will ride more this year than last, using a proven 12 step process
1. Come to admit you were powerless over Seat Time—that your life has become unmanageable.
2. Come to believe that no power greater than a motorcycle could restore you to sanity.
3. Make a decision to turn your will and your life over to The Highway of your choice.
4. Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of your neglect to enjoy.
5. Admit to your Bike, to yourself, and to another human being the exact nature of your wrongs. (DONE!)
6. You are entirely ready to have The Highway remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly ask The Highway to remove your shortcomings.
8. Make a list of all tires you have harmed, and become willing to thank them all, and buy new ones.
9. Made direct amends to your Bike and The Highway wherever possible, except when to do so would road rash them or others.
10. Continue to take personal inventory, and when you neglect to ride, promptly admit it.
11. Seek through riding and carving to improve your conscious contact with The Highway as you understand it, hoping only for becoming one with The Bike and The Highway and to have the torque to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to those that neglect to ride as often as they should, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Courtesy of the DMF http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=69669.0