Kernel compile for Nexus S on MacOS Lion
Today I got a Nexus S from SamsungMobile's engineer just for kernel developments and testing. Here is the best way to compile with Kernel for Crespo (Nexus S) on MacOS Lion.
1. download Kernel source code
can't working, so we can download the kernel via github.com
- git clone git://github.com/weboo/kernel-nexus-s.git
2. If you have a error like 'Can't not find elf.h', you need to get a copy of elf.h
- You can downloaded one from http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/9006?getfile=16683
- Saved it to scripts/mod
3. Then modified the <elf.h> include to "elf.h" for below 2 files.
4. Try it again. You can get the zImage file on arch/arm/boot folder.
5. You can flash this kernel using fastboot
- fastboot flash zimage zImage (where the second zImage is the filename)
- fastboot reboot