- SEC Reporting
- Section 16
- XBRL Capabilities
- Mutual Funds
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Recovery and Resolution Plans
- Board Reporting
- Private Company Reporting
WebFilings is extending its innovative cloud-based document collaboration solution to solve the challenges of the board reporting process. With WebFilings end-to-end board reporting solution, you can author, distribute, and interact with board documents in an easy-to-use, secure environment.
The solution provides a managed communications platform that brings efficiency to document development, review and assembly processes, and reduces administration time.
- Create engaging presentation documents featuring graphics, tables, and dynamic data-driven charts
- Eliminate version control complications with simultaneous, multi-user collaboration functionality
- Link numbers, text, and charts enabling changes to flow instantly through all affected usages and documents
- Speed up your document review process with extensive commenting, track changes, and blacklining functions
- Combine WebFilings documents with imported documents (PDFs, Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®) to make digital 'binders' quickly and easily
- Distribute digital binders instantly for board members to view, and maintain complete control of releasing updates and changes
- Administer permissions and access for document contributors and viewers, and delete information from tablet viewers instantly
- All documents hosted on WebFilings secure, cloud-based platform
- Industry-first, cross-platform tablet viewer compatible with iPad®, Android™, and Windows®
- Review board binders without a network connection in the Board Reporting Solution's offline viewer mode
- Experience an elegant, intuitive tablet interface with annotation, markup, and secure messaging features
- Easily export PDF files for printing
SOCIAL MEDIA: I'm a big fan. I'm most active on LinkedIn. Not really a fan of Facebook, but that is mostly to communicate with family. New to G+, like it, and trying to learn as fast as I can.
FITNESS: I have been a competitive athlete for most of my life in various sports. I've competed at a local, state, regional, and national level in Olympic Style Tae Kwon Do and have been a coach/instructor. I would rather play than watch. If I'm watching it is probably football or something martial arts related.
HEALTH: I do my best at trying to be as healthy as possible. Sometimes I'm successful and sometimes I'm not. I like to learn as much as I can about a healthy lifestyle including things outside of "traditional" medicine and simply popping a pill.
GIVING BACK: I have been involved with Habitat for Humanity and Susan G. Komen for the Cure (3 Day Walk). Although I haven't walked in a few years, I try to help out as much as possible with one of the best 3 Day teams in Dallas - Pink Soles in Motion!
- Ohio University
- Mayfield High School
- BlackLineSales, 2015 - present
- WorkivaSales, 2013 - 2015
- Self EmployedSales, 2010 - 2012
- Phase 2Sales, 2009 - 2010
- CBIZSales, 2009 - 2009
- SourcecorpSales, 2003 - 2008
- IBMSales, 1997 - 2002
Miley Cyrus Bears It All And Twerks On Robin Thicke At The 2013 VMAs! Wa...
MTV Video Music Awards 2013: Robin Thicke performs Blurred Lines.
9139 Devonshire Drive, Dallas, TX - Home (MLS # 11834678) - Christine Sc...
9139 Devonshire Drive Dallas, TX - Contact Christine Schmitt about this Home listing in Northwest Hills, Dallas ISD schools in Dallas county
Neurofeedback Services at Whole Family Healthcare with OEP,Inc.
Adrian E. Quevedo, M.S., President of Optimal Electro Physiology describes what Brainmapping and Neurofeedback are and how they are done. Th