To take any other stance is just hypocritical. The level of the worlds population determines our demand for resources.
Well my N4 (2012 Wifi) is getting a bit long in the tooth, slowing down, cluttered etc so I'm considering giving it a new lease of life with just basic functions and book reader apps.
What is the best stripped down basic custom Rom that people could recommend. (I'll be do it all with Wugfresh Toolkit as I'm crap with terminals)
To all the Brits on here, please please please go to this government survey to input your opinions about the BBC.
One of the few National treasures still let is under attack yet again .
I know our NHS has a few cracks, and certain Americans like to insult it and call it communism or socialism. but if that is the face and price of FREEDOM. you can go F**K yourselves.
Dear RSPCA maybe you need to spend a bit and provide stimulation for the residents.....
- Cranfield UniversitySub Sea Engineering, 1997 - 1998
- University of East LondonWildlife Conservation, 1994 - 1997
- Aylesbury Grammar School1967 - 1972
- The Royal Military College of ScienceHigh Explosives Handling and Use, 2001 - 2001Th safe handling of HE explosives in the Film and Entertainment arena, mainly for special effects in film.
I am a Naturalist in the sense that Naturalism is the "hypothesis that the natural world is a closed system" in the sense that "nothing that is not a part of the natural world affects it." As such, "naturalism implies that there are no supernatural entities," such as gods, angels, demons, ghosts, or other spirits, "or at least none that actually exercises its power to affect the natural world. And without miraculous interventions into nature from a spiritual realm, neither prayer nor magic are more effective than a placebo.
I am also a Freethinker. From wiki: Freethought holds that individuals should not accept ideas proposed as truth without recourse to knowledge and reason.
I am not an atheist, as that allows that a god may exist. or some other forms of supernatural beings may exist. I do not. I lack a soul, or the belief in one.
We are a product of evolution and have no more purpose on this planet than a grain of sand on a beach, . We are a very selfish species who deludes daily itself, if we genuinely loved our children and grandchildren we would stop living the way we do.
My Favourite Quote: The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. George Bernard Shaw
- disabled following industrial injury2006 - presentI lost an argument with a fork lift truck on a site I was working on. smashed up pelvis and lumbar spine....
- Starlight Fireworks/the Firework Co./ plus othersDisplay Manager/Senior Supervisor, 1978 - 2006Owner of display firework company until injury forced sale. Worked with several UK based Firework Display companies, manly weekends at Classical concerts like the battle proms, at Theme Parks like Lego Land and I also wrote and choreographed shows for Starlight Fireworks. After my accident I could no longer do even the most basic displays because of the manual labour required. I still visit a few of the old crews and press the odd button., but its not the same. I also trained as a special effects technician for the Film and TV industry.
A Photo of a Police Officer and His Five White, Deaf Dogs Goes Viral
Four of the five dogs adopted by Mac Adams of Richmond, Virginia, are Pit Bull mixes.
Head of Mormon church Thomas Monson summoned by British magistrate's cou...
Thomas S Monson, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ordered to appear before British magistrate's court amid clai
UK News and Opinion - The Huffington Post United Kingdom
The destination for U.K. news, blogs and original content offering coverage of British politics, entertainment, style, world news, technolog