This is Islam If they are a religion of peace lets see them protest in favour of peace.
The biggest murderer of muslims.. MUSLIMS. Indiscriminate mass killing at weddings, funerals, markets, schools and offices.
Where are the protests about these acts..!!!!
When I see this so called religion of peace condemning there own murderers I might start to believe it.
I wonder if he'll go for a slow reduction in population, with free access to contraception for all... as a means to defeat CO2 rise..
Now its only the stupid who have cause to doubt.
- disabled following industrial injury1998 - 2006During the week I worked 4 nights a week for Sony dealing with the bulk distribution of new releases. Lost an argument with a fork lift truck
- Starlight Fireworks/the Firework Co./ plus othersDisplay Manager/Senior Supervisor, 1978 - 2006Worked with several UK based Firework Display companies, manly weekends at Classical concerts like the battle proms, at Theme Parks like Lego Land and I also wrote and choreographed shows for Starlight Fireworks. After my accident I could no longer do even the most basic displays because of the manual labour required. I still visit a few of the old crews and press the odd button., but its not the same. I also trained as a special effects technician for the Film and TV industry.
I am a Naturalist in the sense that Naturalism is the "hypothesis that the natural world is a closed system" in the sense that "nothing that is not a part of the natural world affects it." As such, "naturalism implies that there are no supernatural entities," such as gods, angels, demons, ghosts, or other spirits, "or at least none that actually exercises its power to affect the natural world. And without miraculous interventions into nature from a spiritual realm, neither prayer nor magic are more effective than a placebo.
I am also a Freethinker. From wiki: Freethought holds that individuals should not accept ideas proposed as truth without recourse to knowledge and reason. Thus, freethinkers strive to build their opinions on the basis of facts, scientific inquiry, and logical principles, independent of any logical fallacies or the intellectually limiting effects of authority, confirmation bias, cognitive bias, conventional wisdom, popular culture, prejudice, sectarianism, tradition, urban legend, and all other dogmas.
I am not an atheist, as that allows that a god may exist. or some other forms of supernatural beings may exist. I do not. I lack a soul, or the belief in one.
We are a product of evolution and have no more purpose on this planet than a grain of sand on a beach, in fact we have no purpose never have we or lifeform ever had one , never will we or any life form ever have one. We are here thanks to flaws in DNA transcription, error upon error compounded. We are a very selfish species who deludes daily itself, if we genuinely loved our children and grandchildren we would stop living the way we do.
In regards the treatment of religion Bertrand Russell explains things far better than I.
My Favourite Quote: The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. George Bernard Shaw
- Cranfield UniversitySub Sea Engineering, 1997 - 1998
- University of East LondonWildlife Conservation, 1994 - 1997
- Aylesbury Grammar School1967 - 1972
- The Royal Military College of ScienceHigh Explosives Handling and Use, 2001 - 2001Th safe handling of HE explosives in the Film and Entertainment arena, mainly for special effects in film.
A Photo of a Police Officer and His Five White, Deaf Dogs Goes Viral
Four of the five dogs adopted by Mac Adams of Richmond, Virginia, are Pit Bull mixes.
Head of Mormon church Thomas Monson summoned by British magistrate's cou...
Thomas S Monson, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ordered to appear before British magistrate's court amid clai
UK News and Opinion - The Huffington Post United Kingdom
The destination for U.K. news, blogs and original content offering coverage of British politics, entertainment, style, world news, technolog