- INDIVISUAL MEDIACREATIVE BRANDING & WEB DESIGN, present
DONI JOSZEF is a media psychologist, cognitive therapist, thoughtful writer, and artistic media designer. He produces creative media and presents dynamic workshops across the US and abroad on a variety of psychosocial topics. Currently completing his PhD in Media Psychology, Doni shares a creative array of videos and articles on his blog, DeficitOfAttention.com. He is the director of the DRS Guidance Department, where he spearheaded the “POSITIVE PROJECT,” an innovative program for schools and organizations to promote a culture of inner growth and wellbeing.
He was honored as one of The Jewish Week’s “36 Under 36″ awardees, and recently chosen for the 2014 Best of Cedarhurst Awards in the field of mental health.
If this all impresses you, it would absolutely make his day.
- New York UniversityPost Masters Certificate - Advanced Clinical Practice
- New York UniversityPost Masters Certificate - Clinical Approaches to the Addictions
- New York UniversityPost Masters Certificate - Child and Family Therapy
- Beck Institute For Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and ResearchLevel I Training Certificate
- Beck Institute For Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and ResearchLevel II Training Certificate
- Yeshiva UniversityMaster's in Social Work
- Yeshiva UniversityMaster's Level Certificate in Jewish Communal Service