It's here! +Carlos Rodriguez Galisteo finished the coding on it today. The Citizen WR 200 Blue Angels watch. Everything works like the real watch (even shadows on the digital dials). First off there's a low battery alarm (when your watch battery gets below 16%). The second hand starts jumping to every 2 seconds (instead of every second), the watch buzzes, and there is a flashing indicator in the right-hand digital dial.
1. When you first start the watch, you must press the digital dial on the left side to get to your timezone. Pressing the dial advances forward, and for the very first time, we can now advance backward by pressing the touch zone in the top UTC dial. (it's a long ways around to go all the way to Denver, but going backwards is a short trip). After you pick your timezone, you must press the right hand digital dial to set it.
2. now you can press the right digital dial to set the time zone for that dial.
3. Then you can press the function hand at the bottom to set the hand to Time (it was on WT-S (world time) when you started)
4. If you press the function hand again, the yellow hand moves to Calendar and the right digital dial displays the day and date below the second time zone name.
5. If you press the function hand again the right digital dial turns into a countdown timer.Press the right digital dial to advance the time from 1 minute to 99 minutes. Pressing the UTC dial at the top reverses the time so you start backwards from 99 minutes. Press the top-right 24 hour dial when you are ready to start the countdown. Watch buzzes at end of countdown. (Notice the tiny countdown icon in the right digital dial when the countdown timer is running, just like the real watch. And it continues to flash even if you change modes while the countdown is running)
6. Pressing function hand again takes you to chronograph. Pressing 24 hour dial on top right starts and stops. Pressing battery dial resets. Pressing battery dial before pressing "stop" does LAP time.
Notice the little icon of the running man in the right digital dial when the chrono is running, just like the real watch. And it continues to flash if you change modes with the chrono running in the background.
7. Pressing function hand again takes you back to WT-S so you can set your second time zone again.
8. Pressing the function hand again takes you to the two alarms. Two separate alarm clocks! I think that's a first also! Pressing the digital dial on the right turns the alarms on/off. Pressing the 24 hour dial on the top right advances the minutes, pressing the top UTC dial decreases the minutes. Pressing the battery dial advances the hours. There is no decreasing the hours. You can only go forward. (not enough touch zones). Notice the tiny speaker appears in the right digital dial when the alarm comes on... just like the real watch.
I think that covers it. If you have any questions, just post them. We have about more versions of this watch coming soon.
As always, get the download link on my site. Visit my site by clicking on my name or avatar and following "first time visitor instructions."