Ok so randomly my battery starts to drain a lot quicker than normal and I look at my battery usage and Google (an app I'm not even using or launching is using up 60% battery. That's it. Adeiu Google. Been nice knowing ya.
no plus ones
- I guess it's takes a lot of power to secretly track what you do... 😆2w
- I heard somewhere the latest iOS update fixed that problem.2w
- Or you could just turn off Background App Refresh for this one.2w
- yeah I could. Except I never had it on. I never do for Google. But still it was doing whatever it wanted. Of my 203 apps, I only have background app refresh for 3 apps and Google isn't one of them.2w
- I had the same issue. Need the app for two-factor authentication of Gmail account so I uninstalled and reinstalled it - no more battery draining.2w
- ha ha. Sounds like it2w