View 60 previous comments
- Daniel, you are doing it again.. remember, a dialogue is not the same as a copy/paste war:
Please spend some time to add commentary to your post or to answer my questions in your own words
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse" <--- WTF does that even mean???
"So all of mankind can know through an examination of creation and their own conscience that God exists and that they have failed to live up to His laws written in their hearts." <--- Or this? I have a law written in my heart and I am already failing? Geez, thats pretty harsh... What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.Jan 20, 2012
"here is a easy one Carlos like I said very early on prove that God does not exist .............. I afraid you cannot ??????? but give it a try ......."
Oh man.. that's a tough one.. Yeah, I guess you are right..
Oh wait, can you prove to me that The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist? http://www.venganza.org/about/
No? Oh, well, then by your logic, he must exist..Jan 20, 2012
- Thank you Joseph.Jan 20, 2012
- The Bible's history reveals that the idea of a unique God was invented rather than revealed: 3.3.3 Atheism: A History of God (Part 1)Nov 26, 2012
- Science isn't truth. It's a statement of the best guess we can make at any particular moment as to how something works.
The quest to prove or disprove something that may or may not exist on a dimensional plane besides our own equates to a person born blind trying to prove or disprove rainbows. The context simply doesn't exist in our limited experience.Feb 6, 2014
- Dur (דור) is the word for sphere (like a ball). Had the author of Job meant to write that, he wouldn't have used the word "chuwg". The word "chuwg" means "circle" (like a coin).May 6, 2014