Aug 12th-15th. See you there kids!
#HighlandBrewingCompany #CharotteStreetComputers #PrestigeSubaru http://www.laughyourashevilleoff.com
- Stand Up ComedyComedian, present
- Dangerfield's Comedy ClubComedian, 2012 - present
- Ice House Comedy ClubComedian, 2008 - present
- Broadway Comedy ClubComedian, 2010 - present
- Clever Name ProductionProducer, Writer, Director, Actor, 2008 - present
- Gotham Comedy ClubComedian, 2009 - 2012
- Miami ImprovComedian, 1998 - 2012
- West Palm Beach ImprovComedian, 1999 - 2012
- Uncle Funny'sComedian, 1998 - 2012
- Ha! Comedy ClubComedian, 2005 - 2007
The son of a nun in training and a master of karate and judo, Eric was born in Queens, New York. Raised in a Brazilian immigrant house hold, Eric’s distinctive sense of humor began to take shape. After moving to Miami, Eric quickly became a hit with audiences and a regular in the South Florida Comedy scene. He won both the North vs South Florida Comedy Competition in 1998 and Florida’s Funniest in 1999. Eric also ventured into writing comedic op ed pieces that appeared in several South Florida independent magazines catering to the comic book print market. The magazine and his writings struck a cord with the South Florida readers and he was featured as the front page story in Miami’s New Times. The progression of his material lead him back to his home town of New York City. He has been featured in the New York Underground Comedy Festival in 2005 and can be seen on the Comedy Time Network to date. Eric now entertains audiences at comedy clubs like, Dangerfield’s, Stand Up NY and The Ice House as well as performing in all major cities nationally and internationally.