Color Photography Project
Enough of this gray boring winter. When is spring going to get here? Of late I have been taking most of my photographs with the intent to turn them Black and White for the Project 52 B& W. With the gray everywhere and the Black and White photos filling up my stream, I have the need for color. So starting March 1 and going to March 7th, I am going to post one color photo a day. Anyone want to join me and help brighten up my world?
Feel free to share the post to raise awareness.
1. Let me know on this post if you're in and I will create a circle of participants.
2. Each day will be a different color with that color being the star of the shot.
a. March 1 - Red
b. March 2 - Orange
c. March 3 - Yellow
d. March 4 - Green
e. March 5 - Blue
f. March 6 - Indigo/Violet
g. March 7 - Brown
3. Why brown? Because I want some chocolaty Nutella goodness.
4. Shoot the actual colors. No cheating and having Photoshop/Lightroom, etcetera give you the color. (Tweaking or enhancing is ok, but no blue oranges.
5. The color of the day should be the star of the shot.
6. Use the hashtag #ROYGBIV
7. Have fun!