28 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I hope the STEM on Google+ Community grows, because unfortunately there hasn't been much engagement lately.Apr 24, 2015
- I'm not getting updates or new posts on this STEM Google+ community group. Is it still live? Malthus John are you doing ok??Apr 30, 2015
- and , some thoughts for you:
1) It takes effort and engagement to grow a community
2) It helps if a reasonably aligned team help to do this
3) One person alone is oft deflected by work, family, illness
4) Communities need stimulation to engage
5) We all need goals and objectives
6) Aligned goals and objectives is common ground to engage
In the UK, the following are STEM goals, but we have no appreciable figurehead leading each activity:
1) Bring more women into STEM subjects
2) Make STEM more population as a youth destination
If you guys know of any US initiatives we can beg steal or borrow from, I would love to socialise these among would be interested UK participants.Jul 14, 2015
- Last post by Maltus John on his own blog was in 2013.
Maybe Google to see if there is any news, ?Jul 14, 2015
- The main point of this page is just to administer the community. The door is always open for ideas and involvement from others!
Dealing with health problem for the past 12+ months, and also the last changes on G+ lessened the activity too!Jul 19, 2015
- Apr 13, 2016
- Dr. Thomas Mensah; Scientist, Inventor, Author, Technologist is interviewed by George Bright-Abu (Editor) of Afrikan Post Newspaper/TV in Washington DC during preparations towards the 2017 Donald Trump inauguration in the USA...
https://vimeo.com/200609498Jan 25, 2017
Add a comment...