We asked HBR contributors to weigh in with their favorite examples.
- Lynx InnovationGeneral Manager, 2008 - present
- Circuit CityMerchandising Development Manager, 1998 - 2004
- Fusion ElectronicsSenior Account Manager, 2004 - 2008
- Michael Diliberto (current)
Michael Diliberto brings together over a decade of experience spanning all aspects of retail, visual merchandising, and consumer marketing. Drawing on his experience in retail store design, manufacturing, sales, and support, Mr. Diliberto has built his reputation as a true multi-disciplinary professional.
Mr. Diliberto holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Delaware, and an M.B.A. in International Management from The Thunderbird School of Global Management.
An avid traveler, Mr. Diliberto has conducted business across 4 continents and dozens of countries, from consulting with some of the UK’s largest retailers, to breaking ground on a new company office in Shanghai.
A native of New York City, Mr. Diliberto has lived and worked across the globe and when not traveling, he resides in San Diego, CA
- Thunderbird school of Global Management2008 - 2009
- University of Delaware1996 - 2001
- St. Francis Prep1992 - 1996
- Thunderbird School of Global Management