I appreciate if discussing Islam criticism isn't a priority right now, but after some of the shameful responses by Bruce Bawer and others, I had to write this:
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- No Norwegian would ever even shoot 80 sheep, much less 80 young Norwegians, unless he was a fanatical and extreme Zionist. This was the worst hatecrime ever by one man, globally, counted in the number of dead.Jul 26, 2011
- No it was not a "Zionist" attack, and 9/11 was not an inside job. Perhaps we'll discuss this some other time, but today, my patience with conspiracy theorists is thin.Jul 26, 2011
- Bjørn, hang on, I'm not saying J22 was a conspiracy. I think Behring acted alone.
Reading his 1516 page manifest 2083, however, it's pretty darn clear the man is a Zionist. He killed those fellow Norwegians because of his extremist Zionist beliefs:
«So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.» - BehringJul 26, 2011
- Bjorn: I didn't previously know your writings, and I suspect I'm well to the left of you in my general world view. But this essay is a beautiful piece of writing whose moral toughness and humane sensibility I greatly admire. I'm a Brit, not a Norwegian, but it seems to me your people have been led tremendously well by leaders from all parts of the spectrum through this dreadful trauma. & leadership is involved in the sort of nuanced and unflinchingly brave words that you have offered us as much as in the dignified responses of your politicians, religious leaders and even royalty.Jul 28, 2011
- I suspect his Zionism is as idiosyncratic as his Christianity, that is a form which is not recognized by the mainstream of that political philosophy.
Were his unstable tendencies flamed by the anti-islamic attitudes the west has excessively expressed over the last 10 years, or would he have always ended up as he did? Did he need the counterjihad movement or could he have created an equivalent mindset and viewpoint without them?Jul 29, 2011
- Those are tough questions, Bruce. I have to say pass for now.Jul 29, 2011