On the other hand, if long-term interest rates keep bringing down mortgage rates, I may be one of the lucky ones with "down payment ability". An awful lot of my peers don't/won't have that.
- Montgomery County Planning CommissionTransportation Planner, 2015 - present
- New Penn FinancialMarketing Analyst, 2013 - 2015
- Temple University Center for Sustainable CommunitiesResearch Assistant, 2010 - 2011
- Temple UniversityCommunity and Regional Planning, 2009 - 2011
- Pennsylvania State UniversityGeography, 2005 - 2009
- Turbo Dismount
- Crossy Road
- Golf Star
NBC's "Brotherhood Of Man" Super Bowl Tribute Featured Ron Swanson And T...
Sure, this is just one long promo for all the (mostly) crappy programming on NBC. But for just one brief moment, there's Ron Swanson being R
Daily Kos: It's once again open season on Romney's locust capitalism
Tony Soprano explains Bain Capital. Source: Huffington Post Well, polite society's moratorium on pummeling Mitt Romney over Bain Capital's p
Eschaton: Purified By The Promise Of Suffering For Other People
Taxpayers on the hook for the bailout of the people who spend their days lighting money on fire, and things are only going to get worse. Des
Daily Kos: Class of '34 will find college costs an even pricier obstacle...
If you were born yesterday, it would be a good idea to have mom show you between feedings how Craigslist works so you can search out one (or