So.....since there's no money in singing, and finding that I really don't want to go back to the boring work I was doing before the child came along.....I've decided to go back to study.....with the idea of majoring in Linguistics and Latin.....what will I do with it at the end...assuming I'm still of employable age.... NFI....but I'm enjoying the challenge....so far!!
Hmmm...what else....I'd rather be outdoors than indoors...been a bush walking guide...part of a hot air ballooning team...I've bellydanced (not the tacky sort) and love tribal style...favourite musical era - Renaissance....however, currently listening to Polly Paulusma...favourite place to be when I'm not in the garden - the beach, late afternoon.
I would love...to be able to cook well...be tech savvy - it eludes me (thank god for my technophile husband)...have a couple of extra days in the week...ability to live at least another half century to do all the things I want to do.
Interests (in no particular order):
- Classical Singing
- Good music from various genres (but not country)
- Everything Renaissance
- Alternative living styles
- Natural/hand made housing
- Various forms of buddhism and other spiritual ideas
- Vegetarianism...not for ethical reasons, I find meat and eggs revolting...have from birth
- Bushwalking (so long as there are no leeches!!!)