Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Vector Executive Solutions
20 followers -
Vector Executive Solutions provides executive business and marketing services to organizations that want to expand their business.
Vector Executive Solutions provides executive business and marketing services to organizations that want to expand their business.

20 followers
About
Vector Executive Solutions's interests
Vector Executive Solutions's posts

Post has attachment
Getting "High" on Social Media... the neuroscience/marketing behind it all.

Post has attachment
Getting "High" on Social Media... the neuroscience/marketing behind it all.

Post has attachment
The dawn of the new marketing age...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
People make unconscious emotional decisions 92% the remaining 8% we spend consciously thinking about it and coming up with logical reasons why we should make the decision we actually already made. This article talks about those emotions.

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded