For event organizers like I used to be, it is interesting to see how this new East Asian (video camera technologies) have allowed better planning, recording keeping, debriefing, timings, accounting, etc. For managers, it enables better planning for future events.
Independently reviewed: softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/O-O-ShutUp10.shtml
"... The telemetry components of Windows 10 and the way they affect the user's privacy is a controversial topic ever since the release of the most recent iteration of Microsoft's operating system. While many options can be tampered with during setup, there are applications out there specifically tailored to allow the manual tweaking of Windows 10's security settings. One of them is O&O ShutUp10. ... "
I use about half its recommended suggested defaults.
-OS: Dual OS, Android OS V4.1+ MIUI V5
-Display Size: 4.3 Inch
-Resolution: 1280*720 pixels
Dimensions (H x W x D) 126 x 62 x 10.2 mm (too small for my male hands!).
This phone has many apps not yet translated into English. But burnt into the ROM is an auto-initiate memory optimizer: Cheetah Mobile CleanMaster. My other Android devices use standard Google Android operating systems, but I use:
other auto-initiate memory optimizers, such as AutoKiller Memory Optimizer.
Memories of myself being there before I reached this hospice stage of being aged & frail. Could you do other open public events too? Markets, auctions, professional conferences where they have exhibition areas, garage sales, car boot sales, ... ?
In my opinion (IMHO), those who believe they know everything, including "atheists", are obsessive, un-educated animals. On drugs, drowsiness/ fatigue & hallucinogens can make any person experience and at least temporarily believe in religion. In my hospice stage of myself now being old & frail, medically, eventually I expect a brain-stroke or dementia to make myself believe in irrational "higher forces".
Hopefully, we will all lilve healthy & long enough to experience religion, without mind-altering medications, such as alcohol, etc.
The current full-HD screen & GPU-CPU (Intel I7) are ok for my computer uses. Off-line storage is ok, with USB 3, & high speed wifi.
- Casual driverTaxi, truck, bus, ambulance., 1971 - presentVarious taxi companies, yearly, to keep license legal. NSW. Truck, 4-ton, daily deliveries Amway, Newcastle - Wollongong. Michael Morgan, 1978. Ambulance, once, to my radio station, 2SER-FM. Bus: legally permitted; taxi+truck licences. NSW. Motorcycle licensed, driver. 1979-85. SA, NSW.
- Many; espec community work, non-profitpresentFace to face counsellor, Wayside Chapel, Kings Cross, 1977-84. Helping Hand Mission, Crows Nest: phone counsellor, 1978-84. Senior counsellor 1983. Company Secretary, 1984.
- Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury (car accident, 1984)Retired Para-medical Consultant (Head-Huntee), 1985 - present
- Part time.Silver halide photography (ex newspaper photograper, 1967). "NT NEWS" newspaper. Massage teacher (1973). Leader, men's groups, 1975. Newsletters ("Apple Sauce" hcopy blog), Males against Sexism.
Severe TBI (traumatic brain injury), 1985, aged 35. "Vegetable in a nursing home". 14 days coma. Released from hospital, IQ: 9 year old child. Business associated (registered psychologist) tested, as an out-patient: IQ 170.
Next 5 years, tried to re-join the professional disability careers of old. Then 5 years being a skilled volunteer; fair success. Third 5 years: accepted 2nd prize (church wedding to hetero-marriage; but now aiming at a non-military Nobel Peace Prize.
- "Edited" multiple Masters Degrees (no $$)present
- Univ. Adelaide (Science). UNSW (Medicine).
- Counselling courses (mulltiple), business courses.
- Officer (Australian Army).
- Banana Kong
(Re-)Introducing JeOS -- Just Enough OS, aka Ubuntu Core
Lean. Agile. Svelte. Lithe. Free. That's how we roll our operating systems in this modern, bountiful era of broadly deployed virtual machine