Something different. Something better. Optim Oncology was founded by a group of Oklahoma born and trained cancer physicians with one thing in mind – build a local cancer practice that is physician managed and patient focused. Cancer treatment decisions should not be made by a hospital administrator – they should be made by oncology specialists who are completely focused on your well-being.
- Top physicians, nurses and staff members who are 100% dedicated to fighting cancer.
- Radiation Oncology (radiation therapy) and Medical Oncology (chemotherapy) specialists in one location to facilitate fully coordinated treatment.
- Advanced technology that previously was only available in large and university hospitals.
- Treatment in a relaxed, close-to-home, office-like setting outside the hospital
- Close working relationships with referring physicians who are integral to your team. For example, urologists are key in the treatment of prostate cancer. Breast surgeons are important team members in battling breast cancer.
- Family and friends of patients are treated as vital team members.