- Saint Joseph's UniversityAdjunct Faculty, 2011 - present
- The Yell GroupVP, Strategic Global Transformation, 2011 - present
- YellowbookBusiness Transformation Leader, 2008 - 2011
- IBMDelivery Executive, 2001 - 2008
- Computer Sciences CorporationBusiness Architect, 1996 - 2001
- Weston SolutionFinancial Analyst, 1992 - 1998
As a hybrid business and technology savvy executive, Mr. Rafter has over
18 years of business alignment experience with increasing
responsibility across a diverse portfolio of business transformations.
He has led large and diverse teams within the global consulting and
outsourcing industry across a wide range of business domains including
the Telecommunications, Government, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services,
Retail, and Automotive industries. Mr. Rafter’s global accomplishments
include critical project delivery and rescue in Germany, Spain, France,
United Kingdom, Japan, & Australia. Mr. Rafter attributes his
success to his ability to learn at the speed of change, build and
maintain meaningful relationships and translate business challenges into
complete solutions that address stakeholders perspectives, solution
simplicity, profit goals, and speed to delivery.
Mr. Rafter currently serves in a transformational leadership role for Yellowbook, a $1.4+B marketing and advertising company whose goal is to provide people with the most complete source of local buying information through digital and classic media formats. He frequently shares his thoughts and experiences on business change, transformation, leadership, technology innovation, and shifts in business environments at http://www.businesschangeleader.com/.
- The Catholic University of AmericaB.A. Accounting, 1988 - 1992
- Saint Joseph's UniversityM.B.A Management Information Systems, 1995 - 1998