Did you know that the Giant, Goliath of Gath was over 9 feet tall and his opponent, the young boy, David was probably not even 5 foot tall..??
Do YOU think YOU have what it takes to slay the Giant in your life..??
Check out my latest blog post titled... "Facing YOUR Giant" http://goo.gl/UmTG9
I love Black History Month and this topic has always held a very special place in my heart. I wrote an article on my blog regarding this topic along with some of my feelings and thoughts in this regard. I thought that there may be a few of you who would like to read it or add your thoughts to it. Thanks!!
Thank you and enjoy Black History Month!!
It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward.
That's how winning is done!"
-Rocky, Rocky Balboa
1) Accept everything just the way it is.
2) Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3) Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4) Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5) Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6) Do not regret what you have done.
7) Never be jealous.
8) Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9) Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10) Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11) In all things have no preferences.
12) Be indifferent to where you live.
13) Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14) Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15) Do not act following customary beliefs.
16) Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17) Do not fear death.
18) Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19) Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20) You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honor.
21) Never stray from the way.
-Miyamoto Musashi 1645
- EFileCabinetSales Account Executive, 2014 - presentFounded in 2001, eFileCabinet, Inc. began as a cutting-edge tool to digitally store records in accounting firms. As it grew in popularity, eFileCabinet developed into a full-fledged electronic document management solution designed to help organizations capture, manage and protect their data. While the accounting industry was the company’s main focus at formation, it has since expanded to include numerous vertical markets. Today more than 24,000 users worldwide rely on eFileCabinet, Inc. solutions to store, share and protect their valuable and confidential data. eFileCabinet has also expanded its product and service offerings to a complete a suite of enterprise content management solutions to include: eFileCabinet Desktop, an electronic document management (EDM) solution to store and manage important business documents; eFileCabinet Online, a hosted EDM solution; SecureDrawer, a client portal/file sharing service to share and collaborate; and Concentsus, an online backup service to protect documents via a secure, online repository. eFileCabinet, Inc. distributes its solutions both direct and through a worldwide network of Value-Added-Resellers and strategic partners that customize solutions to meet their client’s specific needs.
- BojabieSales, Marketing, & Social Media, 2012 - 2014
- InsideSales.comInside Sales Executive, 2011 - 2012
- Web DesignSales Manager, 2007 - 2011
- QwestSales, 2000 - 2007
Why Going Paperless Is Only a Matter of Time | eFileCabinet
Moving to the cloud not only saves you time, it saves you money. With so many companies moving to the cloud, it's no surprise that it's beco
Document Management Solution Experts, eFileCabinet, Hires VP of Product ...
Technology and Business Application Leader Adds Fuel to Fast Growing Electronic Document Software Leader Lehi, UTAH - March 27, 2014 - Today
Samsung US | TVs - Tablets - Smartphones - Cameras - Laptops - Refrigera...
Imagine what Samsung can do for you! You'll find product and support information for our TVs, mobile phones, video & audios, computers and r
Training, tutorials & online classes by expert Valerie Sutton
Software tutorials online for Adobe, Microsoft, Apple & more. Video tutorials help you learn critical computer skills. Free access on hundre
Mormon Newsroom - Church Launches New Resources on Freedom of Religion
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints published new resources today to help people of conscience everywhere understand the importa
116 - Michael O’Neal: Relationship & Business-Building with Social M...
From his hotel room in Phoenix, David has a great chat with Kickass Life producer, and Expert Social Media Trainer, Michael O’Neal. Michael
LinkedIn Today: The day's top news tailored for you
Discover what the world's professionals are reading and sharing right now.