By the way... Hence forth call me "Dr Richard Garriott de Cayeux"! Got married July 1st, took the de Cayeux from my wife, turned 50 July 4th, and last week became "doctor" via and honorary doctor of science degree from Queen Mary University London!
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- You are kidding me! I can't believe you are a "Dr." now! LOL! Well you deserve it after all the studying you did to learn Russian and how to operate the spacecraft! WAY TO GO!!! So proud of you! Can't wait to tell Mom and Dad! xoxoxNov 24, 2011
- Now EF, er eh ED, tell me what Shav's means... You owe me big time! I will haunt you from Heaven or Hell, for your withholding!Jan 4, 2012
- Congratulations are in order! Wow, seems like only yesterday you were a young pup at Dragon Con talking about the Ultima series and Smith the Horse.Feb 2, 2012
- :) I remember those days well!Feb 2, 2012
- Remember Doug Wood? I wonder what ever happened to him. He was a heck of a nice kid. When is the last time you visited us here at Dragon? It seems it has been a while. The convention has grown. a lot!!!Feb 3, 2012
- It was great to see you at Dragon Con this year!Sep 13, 2012
Add a comment...