Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Mike Benny
61 followers -
Morning radio show host, freelance website manager and maker of fine soups and stews.
Morning radio show host, freelance website manager and maker of fine soups and stews.

61 followers
About
Mike Benny's interests
View all
Mike Benny's posts

Post has attachment
The new artwork for The River Wake Up! 
Photo

Post has attachment
All of our Impossible Questions (and answers) from June. Including: "Assuming you didn’t sleep, it would take you 9 days to do this" and "Only 8% of this is real, the other 92% exists only on computers".

Post has attachment
This guy leaves a note for the ants, telling them not to read it. #antkiller #antsinmyhouse

Post has attachment
Just in case you missed the news last week... (and "The Top Five Things I Have Learned From Juliette Over The Last Two Years") - :) 

Post has attachment
Mike's Impossible Questions (and the answers) for the month of May.

Including: This has to be moving all the time. If it slows below 13 km/hr it dies.... hmmm...

Post has attachment
How do you find the nest (or entry points) when there are only one or two ants in your house? Invite more! ;) 

Post has attachment
WordPress is behind over 51% of Canadian websites!

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Ants all over the house! 

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded