- Office of Trade Negotiations (OTN), CARICOM SecretariatInformation Management Consultant, 2007 - present
- United Nations (DESA)Research Assistant
- Caribbean Centre for Development Administration (CARICAD)Junior Consultant
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Foreign Trade (Jamaica)Records Officer
- Office of the Prime Minister (Jamaica)Records and Information Manager
- Jamaica Defence Force Coast Guard (National Reserve)Able-Seaman
- Buzz (current)
Mr. Bryan was prior to that the Research Assistant/ Junior Consultant in the United Nations Department for Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) Caribbean Technical and Advisory Support Facility (TASF) on eGovernment based at the Caribbean Centre for Development Administration (CARICAD) in Bridgetown, Barbados.
Mr. Bryan has over fifteen (15) years of experience in information management and begun his career as a member of the Jamaican Foreign Service, where he worked as a Records Officer in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, during this time, he was seconded from the Foreign Ministry, for a year, as the Records and Information Manager of the Ministry of Land and Environment (Office of the Prime Minister).
Mr. Bryan has worked with several organizations across the Caribbean and is an Associate Consultant/ Trainer with the Trinidad and Tobago-based Lorson Resources Limited. He is a member of: The Association of Commonwealth Archivists & Records Managers (ACARM), an Executive Member of the Barbados Association for Records & Information Management (BARIM), a former member of the Library & Information Association of Jamaica (LIAJA), the Jamaica Defence Force Coast Guard (National Reserves), and is active in several professional organizations, and charity organizations.
- Robert Gordon University (UK)present
- University of the West Indies (Mona/Cave Hill)
- Excelsior Community College (EXED)
- St. Mary High School