- Grow VCFounder & Chairman, 2011 - present
- RepliconSenior Partner, 2003 - present
- Springboard Venture Private Ltd (India)Board Member, 2009 - present
- XtractFounder, 2001 - 2009
- NokiaManager, 1994 - 2000
- PowerwaveRegion Manager, 2003 - 2004
- Cap Gemini Ernst & YoungStrategy Consultant, 2000 - 2001
Jouko is an investor and entrepreneur across the US, Europe and Asia and is active at a senior level with many web and mobile enterprises. His main project now is www.growvc.com, the leading global equity crowd-funding service. With more than 20 years experience in international business management and having been close to many VC deals in past, ranging from 150k USD to 15M USD, Jouko is passionate about the challenges in finding and supporting the next great venture.
Starting his first software company at the age of 16, Jouko then held progressively senior positions at diverse technology firms including Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Powerwave Technologies Inc., Nokia, and Sonera. He is a pioneer in the field of social media marketing, and played a significant role in developing the first social marketing intelligence solutions for mobile and media companies. Jouko is on the boards of various start-up companies and is a co-founder or seed investor at six companies, including Replicon and Xtract. Jouko is a certified advisor for NasdaqOMX Stockholm and Helsinki early phase company lists.
Jouko regularly speaks at marketing, start-up funding, mobile and web 2.0 conferences including Mobile World Congress, CTIA, and Informa, IIR and others’ conferences around Europe, Asia, and the US. He is also a co-author of the Social Media Marketing book (Futuretext, London, Feb 2009).
- Helsinki School of EconomicsMBA, 2002 - 2003
- McCombs School of BusinessFinance, 2002 - 2002
- Aalto UniversityICT, 1987 - 1992