The more I thought though the worse it sounds:
1) I don't' think the Federal Government needs to get into my business any more than they already do.
2) I don't think the risk of being hacked/shutdown maliciously is worth it.
3) I don't like the idea of government having a way to turn phones off remotely, look at the (positive) impact that information releases are having on world politics the last few years.
"... at least 80 percent of those who took the survey, including parents and faculty, responded favorably to the idea."
- LeTourneau UniversityBusiness Administration, 1982 - 1988
- Texarkana CollegeEmergency Medical Technology, 1985 - 1986
- University of Texas at TylerInterdisciplinary Studies, 1988 - 1989
- Kilgore CollegeFire Protection Technology, 1995 - 1998
- National Fire AcademyExecutive Fire Officer Program, 1998 - 2002
- This is not about my work.
Northwestern MutualVoice: Semi-Retirement: A Strategy To Build A Better ...
Employees these days realize they probably won’t experience their grandparents’ version of retirement. They can expect to live longer and ne
Chemical train derails in Miss., 50 residents evacuated
Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser. Select "Yes" from the popup window and y
Longview a bright spot in ETX economic growth | KETK | East Texas News, ...
Tyler, Longview and Jacksonville News from KETKnbc.com. Your source for local news, weather and sports for Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Lu
A smart, virtual wallet for in-store and online shopping – Google Wallet
Introducing Google Wallet - a smart, virtual wallet that saves you time and money. With the Google Wallet mobile app, you can make your phon
Grandson credits faith after Ohio couple married 65 years die 11 hours a...
Relatives of an Ohio couple who died at a nursing home 11 hours apart on the same day say their love story's ending reflects their devotion
Dem bill would trigger huge new taxes on guns, ammo
A new bill was brought before the house this month which seeks to add steep taxes on the purchases of hand guns and ammo.
Charles C. W. Cooke - Mayors Against Bloomberg’s Bombast
The New York Nanny’s group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is attracting scant support.
Concealed Carry Proves Guns Are Part of Solution to Gun Violence
Mainstream news outlets like MSNBC justify pushing more gun control by seizing on one incident of violent crime--like the shooting of Christ