Can't guess this market. Why did it sell off so smartly from the pre?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- VIX at 27! I like seeing things pick up.
After I saw that activity take place, and we couldn't have even pulled a dollar out of it. It declined by an unusual amount today, the high at the start of the day, the low at the end.Jun 11, 2012
- Strangles! The trades you said were dangerous!
What would you think of two calls, one on tna, one on tza?Jun 11, 2012
- Yes, bullish. You don't buy the options, you put up money for the credit?Jun 11, 2012
- I remember you said you were going into iron condors after this last pullback. What happens if, rather than drifting into a mild upturn til fall, we have a deep correction?Jun 11, 2012
- Again, futures up... but I don't believe we'll stay on positive ground for much. Next week will probably be a messy one for the markets, so I'm abstaining from buying, still hoping for better deals. :-PJun 12, 2012
- It's looking that way, for now.Jun 12, 2012