We are here because we believe that small business is what has made the United States great and will continue to be the back bone of this country. We want to help them climb the ladder to success. Founded in 1989, American Prudential Capital is a privately owned, service-oriented commercial finance company offering alternativefunding.
Cash Flow Assistance
- American Prudential Capital was formed to provide financial assistance to companies during critical points in their business life.
- We are proactive in building banking relationships that will see our customers through to the next level of growth.
- By “greenhousing” a customer for a future bank line of credit, we help clients focus on long range solutions as well as the short-term need for cash flow.
- American Prudential Capital is one of America’s top ranked specialty finance companies.
- Brenda Standlee, president, says, “Our success is the result of a hard-working team of hand-picked business and banking professionals.”
- American Prudential Capital expertly maintains its solid financial resources.
- Our strong capital base provides the confidence that companies need to
- quote on big projects
- focus on key markets
- reach for the top of their industry
- Once accounts are approved, funding occurs within 24 hours.
- Trained account managers furnish each client prompt, accurate information with:
- Credit assessment of new accounts
- Regularly scheduled aging reports
- Special bank reports as needed
10-Reasons Companies Use Alternative Funding
1. Significantly increase the cash flow of your business
2. Use readily available cash to grow your business
3. The process is very efficient and reliable
4. Use what you need when you need it
5. Capital availability is flexible
6. Minimize internal costs associated with collections
7. Better knowledge of your customer’s credit
8. Leverage your customer’s credit rating
9. Alternative funding is not a loan
10. Take advantage of early payment discounts to suppliers
Find out what others think about working with us belowWhat do our clients say about American Prudential Capital?
“As a subcontractor in the Commercial Construction’ industry for nearly 12 years, I understand how difficult it can be to survive in a competitive market which is characterized by seasonal fluctuation and increasing demand for strong performance. My association with American Prudential Capital has been a lifesaver for my business. Not only have I received the financial assistance that I needed, but my good friends at APC have been there to help me make right decisions for our company. What I discovered by utilizing their service was that they truly care about their clients and want to help others succeed.’ The degree of integrity with which APC conducts its business is unsurpassed. I trust them completely and I would highly recommend their services to any organization.”
CEO of a Commercial Cleanup and Environmental Remediation Firm
“American Prudential has been funding us for over a year. They have been absolutely great to work with. Very simple process administered by a solid group of professionals. I have no reservations about referring this company to anyone.”
A Railroad Services Firm
“We have been associated with American Prudential Capital using their funding services for over 7-years. Their helpful and dedicated staff has been a great asset to our business. The funding services are a great help with our cash flow which enables us to receive payment for our services within 24-hours after delivery. This helps us to manage our material costs for new orders and meet the needs of our customers.”
A Welding & Fabrication FirmFunding Your B2B Future Today