Join us as we celebrate the opening of our upcoming exhibit Asian American Arcade. The exhibit follows video games out of the arcades and into an exhibition, where visitors will discover the creative power of this addictive, interactive medium. See video games and related artworks that explore questions of identity and community, imagination and learning, and the power of play in our lives.
6-7pm Special preview for Museum Members and invited guests. Light refreshments will be served. To RSVP, please contact Liz Shaiken at firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-623-5124 ext. 107.
7-8pm Open to the public, free admission, No RSVP required.
This project will wrap up within 6-9 months and is a part time position. Telecommuting is OK.
Dialogue (intended to be voice acted)
- Nectar GamesEnd Boss, 2012 - present
- Griptonite GamesVideo Game Designer, 2007 - 2010
- Vicarious VisionsGame Designer, 2005 - 2007
I am an award winning veteran game designer in the Seattle area and always on the lookout for good projects and good teammates. I am driven to craft deep experiences for players and I have worked with Blockbuster franchises such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Madagascar, Shrek, and many more.I also work on indie titles such as SpaceChem and Gremlin Hunter which has been loads of fun.
- Rennselaer Polytechnic InstituteB.S. Electronic Media, Arts, and Communications
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteB.S. Management
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteM.S. Human Computer Interaction