I have only been found by the circle recently. Where do I go from here please?
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Questions and Answers for the Indigo and Crystal Children
1. "I have only been found by the circle recently. Where do I go from here please?" asks Ali Ce.
2. (pertaining to spiritual practices) "Been a lost indigo adult for years... Still trying to find my way... Alone and empty... But.. Still here. Trying to make this world a better place" says Jeremy Chris.
🌈 Indigo Crystal Children and Adults circle
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108949665827882911965Jan 5, 2017
- as mentioned before a number of reasons have led to my discovery. For years I have simply wanted happiness and a sense of belonging in this world, which although I have found fleetingly in the past it has never sustained. After some extremely stressful times in my personal life, I have now taken further steps to find who i truly am and it is working. From giving freely to any in need, minimalizing physical possessions being true to how I feel and acting in a kind and true manner, my life is turning around. I am having random strangers coming up and telling me their stories (happy or sad) and they walk away smiling, my garden is more productive and beautiful than ever, i have a sense of peace and calm that has not been there for years. My crystals i have collected for years are sparkling even brighter than ever. People are continually commenting on my eyes and i have strangers simply starring at them. The ocean is calling me and animals are now drawn to me as well. These are simply some of the discoveries I have found in the last few months. Hopefully it is not too much information. Lastly i am finally beginning to feel again for the first time in years, I am finally healing ang would love to help others do the same.Jan 5, 2017
- is the answer I gave to in my previous comment sufficient to gain my name? I am unable to fo to some of your links from your previous comment as well. Thankyou, sister.Jan 8, 2017
- , this sounds like what you are doing for yourself (going inwards), rather than what you are doing for others (going outwards). We are a collective consciousness and thus we must help each other both inwardly and outwardly. When we are down, we find someone else who is down and pick them up. Joined at the hip. We are learning to lean on each other, depending on others in the world of our collective dreaming, whether awake or not. A Great Name (mission in life) is gifted for people who earn it. Have you sent me a gift. Instead there is much for you to do right now. Share more and more on this circle and get involved in the ghost dance (all together in the collective consciousness in the sky around the earth).
My beloved Relative Ali Ce, you should really start by asking for your buffalo robe (four directions in colors). This will help you find your Greatness. You will receive this help quite readily, so everyone can learn about the rainbow colors and the collective clan of the Rainbow Tribe.
You are trying to become a light from within and this glow does two things, brings in those who are pure of heart, but also more fear from those who are impure of heart. Be aware. Always try to send love, no matter what. You can validate or repeat, without saying your point of view. This is part of the law of love for everyone. We must hear what others say before we share what we say.
Alright sweetheart, ask for your sacred buffalo robe to know your greatness and the four colors you wear as a prayer cloth (sukkah, temporary dwelling for the spirit).
Love and blessings, your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.orgJan 8, 2017
If I am ready am I able to receive my buffalo colours please?
Got it Sister, will get to it soon. Be patient. You are quite ready to receive and believe all the colors in your wings. Look forwards to sharing with you. Your devoted Sister, elder alightfromwithin.orgJan 8, 2017
- What is the Sacred Buffalo Robe (colors you wear)?
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/561oQQsq4g8Jan 8, 2017
Add a comment...