And 15 hours to go!
It'd be a shame if people were to download them now and then reshare them all over...
A real shame....
Don't just link to that - download and reshare from another location. Let them play whack-a-mole.
- F5 NetworksSenior Enterprise Network Engineer, 2014 - present
- F5 NetworksEnterprise Network Engineer, 2010 - 2014
- ColoSpace, Inc.System Support Engineer, 2009 - 2010
- Sling Media Inc.Beta Program Manager, 2008 - 2009
- Cyphermint, Inc.Director of IT Operations, 2002 - 2008
- Experience.comSolutions Developer, 2001 - 2001
- Event ZeroSolutions Developer and Architect, 2000 - 2001
- GTE InternetworkingVPN & Internet Security Services Product Specialist, 1998 - 1999
- Lucent TechnologiesWebmaster & Technologist, 1995 - 1998
- XylogicsSecond Level Engineer, 1994 - 1995
- Apex Consulting GroupConsultant, 2002 - 2002
- Internet Service Providers' ForumDirector at Large, 1998 - 1999
- The McGraw-Hill CompaniesTechnical Editor, 1997 - 1998
- Gizmo Lovers (current)
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteTechnical Writing, 1989 - 1994Technical writing with a concentration on Computer Science. http://goo.gl/maps/0drUW
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteHistory, 1989 - 1994The History of Technological Development with a senior thesis focused on WWII. http://goo.gl/maps/0drUW
- Niskayuna Senior High School1985 - 1989Niskayuna, NY - Grades 9-12. http://goo.gl/maps/UxLQH
- Iroquois Middle School1983 - 1985Schenectady, NY - Grades 7 & 8. http://goo.gl/maps/o34sf
- St. Helen's1981 - 1983Schenectady, NY - Grades 4-6. Changed schools late in fourth grade. Yeah, I survived K-6 in Roman Catholic school. http://goo.gl/maps/Ti8Zd
- St. Joseph's1976 - 1981Schenectady, NY - Grades K-4. Changed schools late in fourth grade. http://goo.gl/maps/tXHSv
- Boom Beach
You may suffer from 'impostor syndrome.' Lots of smart people with signs...
Sometimes it feels like you have to wait for some official entity's permission to do the work you feel called to do.
Humble Book Bundle: Hacking presented by No Starch Press
Pay what you want and support the Electronic Frontier Foundation!
Man accidentally deletes his entire company with one line of bad code
A man appears to have deleted his entire company with one mistaken piece of code. By accidentally telling his computer to delete everything
F5 Networks expands Seattle offices, continuing rapid growth spurt - Gee...
F5 headquarters in Seattle. Image courtesy of F5. F5 Networks, the Seattle-based company that offers application delivery and security servi
This Handmade MS-1 Tank Is an Awesome Dose of Vintage Soviet Design
There's nothing quite like early Soviet engineering.
SOL17407 - Datastor kernel vulnerability CVE-2015-7394
BIG-IP LTM. 12.0.0, 11.6.0, 11.5.3, 11.5.2, 11.5.1, 11.5.0, 11.4.1, 11.4.0, 11.3.0, 11.2.1, 11.2.0, 11.1.0, 11.0.0, 10.2.4, 10.2.3, 10.2.2,
23 Totally Cringeworthy Home Inspection Nightmares
Devious contractors and ill-informed homeowners have been known to take shortcuts, but these faux pas are downright dangerous.
Lush Vibe- Control with Smartphone or Apple Watch | Indiegogo
For solo play, discreet public fun or long distance couples. This toy will spice up your sex life! | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to sup
Innovation and Experimentation in Whisky: a chat with Dr Bill Lumsden
Post by Stefan Van Eycken, Tokyo A couple of weeks ago, Dr Bill Lumsden did a whirlwind mini-tour of Japan. We caught him at the end of a bu
Disney Characters As Modern-day College Students | SMOSH
Ariel, Aladdin, or Snow White, and more of your favorite Disney animated characters re-imagined as modern-day college students!