I still think the Marines/Navy should consider adding the ramps to ships intended for F-35B operations. The counter-argument is that you lose a spot for helicopter operations, but other countries seem to be doing just fine. (Several countries operate, or operated, ski-jump carriers for STOVL Harrier operations, and even STOBAR MiG-29K & Su-33 operations.)
The second B767-2C airframe will be the first to be a true KC-46A, with active refueling gear. It is nearing completion and is expected to fly this summer.
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteTechnical Writing, 1989 - 1994Technical writing with a concentration on Computer Science. http://goo.gl/maps/0drUW
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteHistory, 1989 - 1994The History of Technological Development with a senior thesis focused on WWII. http://goo.gl/maps/0drUW
- Niskayuna Senior High School1985 - 1989Niskayuna, NY - Grades 9-12. http://goo.gl/maps/UxLQH
- Iroquois Middle School1983 - 1985Schenectady, NY - Grades 7 & 8. http://goo.gl/maps/o34sf
- St. Helen's1981 - 1983Schenectady, NY - Grades 4-6. Changed schools late in fourth grade. Yeah, I survived K-6 in Roman Catholic school. http://goo.gl/maps/Ti8Zd
- St. Joseph's1976 - 1981Schenectady, NY - Grades K-4. Changed schools late in fourth grade. http://goo.gl/maps/tXHSv
- F5 NetworksSenior Enterprise Network Engineer, 2014 - present
- F5 NetworksEnterprise Network Engineer, 2010 - 2014
- ColoSpace, Inc.System Support Engineer, 2009 - 2010
- Sling Media Inc.Beta Program Manager, 2008 - 2009
- Cyphermint, Inc.Director of IT Operations, 2002 - 2008
- Experience.comSolutions Developer, 2001 - 2001
- Event ZeroSolutions Developer and Architect, 2000 - 2001
- GTE InternetworkingVPN & Internet Security Services Product Specialist, 1998 - 1999
- Lucent TechnologiesWebmaster & Technologist, 1995 - 1998
- XylogicsSecond Level Engineer, 1994 - 1995
- Apex Consulting GroupConsultant, 2002 - 2002
- Internet Service Providers' ForumDirector at Large, 1998 - 1999
- The McGraw-Hill CompaniesTechnical Editor, 1997 - 1998
- Gizmo Lovers (current)
Favorite Recipe from New Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Harambe Market opens May 23 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and if you can’t be here for the debut, we’re sharing one of our favorite recipes fr
California Grill Salad Celebrates Florida Tomato Month at Walt Disney Wo...
April is Florida Tomato Month, a fact that makes our neighbors to the North just a little covetous – as they are getting ready to plant for
Liquor, Drugs, Guns, and Money: Inside the Great Pappy Van Winkle Heist
Turns out, it's actually pretty easy to steal giant quantities of high-end bourbon. Just try not to brag too much afterwards.
Sorority sues former member after ‘sacred’ secrets leak to Seattle web c...
A national sorority has sued a former member claiming she leaked "sacred" secrets on a Seattle-based web comic. Attorneys for Phi Sigma Sigm
SpaceX's Gwynne Shotwell Talks Raptor, Falcon 9, CRS-2, Satellite Intern...
SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell was at the Satellite 2015 show in Washington last week, where during a lunch address she touched on seve
Two New Culinary Favorites at This Year’s Epcot International Flower &am...
What fun to make our rounds on the World Showcase Promenade and taste all the new creations from Executive Chef Gregg Hannon and his team at
Wine Tasting with Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard, Feb. 21-22 at Alfre...
Popular Alfresco Tasting Terrace on the second floor of Golden Vine Winery at Disney California Adventure park features a very cool wine lis
New ‘Cooking Safari With Mickey’ Cookbook Debuts This Spring at Disney’s...
It was so much fun to work with the chefs at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge to put together “A Cooking Safari Wit
Safety Snapshot: Split-second Decision Saved the Day (and more) in Perth...
Quick eyes and fast actions by the first officer of a QantasLink Boeing 717 prevented what otherwise may have been a deadly encounter betwee
Boeing Nabs Sole Source Prime On Next Air Force One | Defense content fr...
The U.S. Air Force has chosen Boeing as the sole-source provider and prime integrator for the multibillion dollar program to develop the nex
Data Speed And Security Build Business At F5 Networks FFIV FB - Investor...
With big clients like Facebook, F5 Networks looks poised for another strong run this year as demand mounts for its security and data-speedin
Classic Italian Sweet Endings at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk
We’re counting down the days until the December 18 opening of Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk at Walt Disney World Resort, where th