- The Disney Files.comCo-founder & Partner, 2012 - presentSuzanne and Divina are two moms who each have their own memories of Disney and ready create some magical memories with their own children. Join us on our journey as we unlock and discover all the magic of Disney.
- Trumpeting Media LLCCo-founder & Partner, 2012 - present4 Moms on a mission to use the power of social media… for the SOCIAL GOOD. Founded by Esti Berkowitz – Primetime Parenting, Suzanne Chan – Mom Confessionals, Nancy Johnson Horn – The Mama Maven and Divina Rodriguez – Dancing Hotdogs, these 4 power moms are on a mission. Each with unique talents and strengths brought together with a common mission: to use the power of social media for the social good. Major movers and shakers in the blogosphere, these moms love to share the things they love with the people they love, all the while making a difference. Their goal is to spread your message while giving back.
- Dancing Hotdogs.comEditor & Co-Founder, 2008 - presentWife of the husband and wife team who write about entertainment, technology, family products and our CT life with our two sons ages 4.5 and 2 years old and dachshund pups.
- Sikorsky Aircraft CorporationProposal Manager, 2004 - 2011* Facilitation on a national and international multi-billion dollar helicopters sales and services which led to millions to Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation’s * Coordinated the responses of several functional departments including engineers, customer services, contracts and support staff for multiple assigned proposals ensuring that all submittals are compliant to the customer’s requirements and are on schedule * Organized and led cross functional strategy and kickoff meetings which included several level four managers from various departments * Managed proposal preparation activities and monitored proposal budget spending * Piloted Maritime proposal management program
Divina Rodriguez was born in Asuncion, Paraguay and moved to the United States when she was five years old. Since then she has become a wife, a Mami of two children under the age of five and a full-fledged social media butterfly with a Masters in Communications. With every adventure she tries to instill her love, her culture, and her “orgullo,” or pride into her sons. On Dancinghotdogs.com she along with her husband Eddy write about entertainment, technology and family products.
- Fairfield UniversityMasters in Communications, 2008
- University of ConnecticutBachlor of Arts, 2004