- Centre for Public Policy ResearchChairman, 2004 - present
Dhanuraj D is a PhD holder in Science & Humanities. He has postgraduate degrees in Physics, Political Science and a Post Graduate Executive Diploma in International Business. He is an entrepreneur and a seasoned policy researcher.
He has worked with several national and international organizations and government bodies in the development sector. Dhanuraj has been trained by Friedrich Neumann Stiftung (FNSt) at the International Academy for Leadership (IAF), Theodore Heusse Akademie, Germany. He is also trained for Startup ThinkTanks by Atlas USA and in Austrian Economics by Foundation for Economic Education (FEE), New York.
His area of interest includes Urbanisation, Financial Market, Education and Health. Dhanuraj has been working with SMART of Michigan University for the last three years. At present, Dhanuraj is a trustee with Liberal Youth Forum (LYF) India and Kerala Urban Development Society. Dhanuraj writes regular columns and findings on websites and blogs.
- S N D P Higher Secondary SchoolHigher Secondary, 1997
- Sacred Heart College CochinGraduation/Post Graduation, 1997 - 2002
- Madras Christian College ChennaiPost Graduation, 2003 - 2005
- Anna University, ChennaiPhD, 2007 - 2012