Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Rene Bastarache
571 followers -
"To be in the top 10% of your field stop doing what the other 90% are doing!""
"To be in the top 10% of your field stop doing what the other 90% are doing!""

571 followers
About
Rene's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
How Sober are you really? Even when you’re NOT drinking?

Post has attachment
Learn how to hypnotize yourself by writing

Post has attachment
Here's how family and environmental programming affects you everyday...

Post has attachment
Methods of Hypnosis and Daily Conditioning - Mental Branding

Post has attachment
5 Ways to Recover form Energy Vampire Attacks

Post has attachment
Is Hypnosis Witchcraft? Is it against your Religion? Learn the facts inside...
Wait while more posts are being loaded