- InfosysPrincipal - Enterprise Applications, 2015 - presentAnchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. Pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. Key advisor to architecture and design reviews. Anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. Shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Mark A. CeelyPrincipal - Enterprise Applications, 2001 - present
- Artech Information Systems L.L.C.IBM Management Systems, 2011 - 2015
- Insight GlobalIBM Tivoli Administrator, 2014 - 2015
- Columbus CommunicationsNetwork Management Systems Manager, 2008 - 2011
- ARRISProgram Manager / Project Manager, 2006 - 2008
- WinstarProject Manager / Buildout Engineer, 2000 - 2001
- P-COMProject Manager / Network Installation Manager, 1999 - 2000
- U.S. ArmyMulti-channel Communications Specialist, 1998 - 1999
Mark A. Ceely, Principal Consultant, Husband, Father and Sports Fan. Mark has extensive experience in information technology, communications and project management. Mark likes to support his local community in various ways such as donations to Little League and ASPCA, school fundraisers and volunteer time. As well as website development for start-up businesses such as his daughters cheerleading.
Mark is always looking for his next career adventure and would be happy to assist your company move into the future.
- University of Central FloridaFinance, 1995 - 1996
- Saint Petersburg CollegeFinance, 1992 - 1994
- Dunedin High School1987 - 1991
- GTE Resident SchoolMulti-channel Communications, 1998 - 1999
What Interviewers Wish They Could Tell Every Job Candidate
In the best interviews, job candidates say a lot and interviewers very little – after all, the interview is about the candidate, not the int
A business process analysis is just the solution you need!
Often times in business we find a need or a weakness in our systems so we find a tool to “fix it”, only to find this means developing new op
Andrea Ceely My Love - Gemini - Name a Star : Buy a Star : International...
Name a Star - International Star Registry ® Pick star name of your choice. Naming stars since 1979, our list of satisfied customers include
Veterans and Military Discounts - Charley's Grilled Subs
Started at Ohio State University, Charley's is a national tradition that happened because of a wrong turn. When Charley Shin was on his way
6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
It’s Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. Two San Francisco entrepreneurs are pitching their ventures to potential investors today. They’d both agree t
Email Is The New Pony Express--And It's Time To Put It Down
In early 2011, the CEO of a French IT company issued an usual memorandum. He banned email. Employees were discouraged from sending or receiv
Your Facebook Fans Are Hiding Your Posts At An Alarming Rate
We are all counting numbers around our communities. After all, a thousand fans looks better than a hundred. But have you personally ever hid