- Lutheran School1973 - 1977
- Missionary Ridge School1971 - 1973
- Sebring Middle School1975 - 1977
- Sebring High School1977 - 1981
- University of Central FloridaBachelor of Science - Business Administration (Management Science), 1981 - 1985
- Baylor UniversityMaster of Health Administration, 1991 - 1993
- University of IdahoPhD - Adult & Organizational Learning, 2001 - 2011
- The Solutions Group, Inc.Principal/Consultant, 2012 - present
- St. Luke's Health SystemHealthcare Administration, 2007 - 2011
- United States ArmyMedical Service Corps Officer, 1985 - 1994
- Medical Management IncorporatedConsultant/Interim Administrator, 1995 - 1996
- Boise Orthopedic ClinicAdministsrator, 1996 - 2002
- Idaho Cardiology AssociatesExecutive Director, 2002 - 2007
FTC Healthcare Merger Retrospective Again? - Anti-trust/Competition Law ...
14 Oct 2013 - United States - Anti-trust/Competition Law - FTC Healthcare Merger Retrospective Again? - BakerHostetler - Two weeks into the
On the Film's 15th Anniversary, Mapping The Big Lebowski
The film's central trio, at the now-demolished Hollywood Star Lanes. Screenshot via Drafthouse The classic cult flick The Big Lebowski celeb
Moving From a Provider- to Patient-Centric Culture in 7 Steps
Christy Dempsey, Chief Nursing Officer of Press Ganey, shares seven steps on the road to a patient-centered culture and enhanced patient exp
13205 W Buttercup Ct Boise ID - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - ...
Find the listing and property details for 13205 W Buttercup Ct Boise ID right here on realtor.com(R).
Your Personality Type Can Be Measured According to Your Social Media Pre...
Personality can be accurately reflected on social media sites.
Boise State Football And The Blueprint For Organizational Greatness - Fo...
In his seminal work on business management, “Good To Great”, author Jim Collins’s most significant insight was that true organizational grea
Is Social Media Destroying Real Communication? - Forbes
Social media may have revolutionized communication, but it threatens our ability to communicate. Without the benefit of body language, we ar
6 Myths About Starting Your Own Business - My Money ()
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are inspired to launch your own business, don’t let some common myths hold you back.
Continuity of Information: Will EMRs Remedy Discontinuity of Care? - Sec...
With digital records, hospitals and doctors shift toward “continuity of information” from continuity of care
10 Costly Job-Search Mistakes You Have to Stop Making - On Careers ()
You could be sabotaging your chances.
Next Steps for Greek Life at UCF to Stress Integrity, Accountability
When University of Central Florida fraternity and sorority members return next week from spring break, their chapters will have a plan to fo