We aim to collect all the best tips in the Customization Guide. Please reply in this thread if you have an addition or correction. Thanks!
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- To flash another rom or just to have the CWM5.Apr 18, 2012
- just to have CWM5, much easier to take backups and install any additional packages for maintenance. I'm surprised they didn't include it as part of the release given it's required for installApr 18, 2012
- I agree with Richard. I'm loving CM 9 but I can't back it up, or restore my phone to one of my older (gingerbread) backups should I need to revert to stock... much less flash other ROMs. Is there a way I could boot to CWM5 from Cyanogenmod 9, or is it gone/inaccessible from ICS!?!?Aug 7, 2012
- Chrome is known to cause kernel wakelocks. It's been narrowed down to tilt to scroll. Turn off tilt to scroll in Settings->Developer ToolsSep 7, 2012
- Sep 13, 2012
- My suggestion to get rid of the annoying 9016 text messages when using Sprint VVM: Redlist. Just the free app will do:
Add "9016" as a contact on your phone (I named it Voicemail) and then go into the Redlist app and add the 9016 contact to the Blacklist. Then go into the settings for Redlist and disable its notifications.
Voila!Oct 14, 2012