DoctorsManagement, a premier health care management consulting firm, offers an innovative medical practice management training program: "A certificate & certification program designed to prepare DoctorsManagement Practice Managers and select others to lead their medical practices in a changing health care industry."
The course of study focuses on a body of knowledge as driven by DoctorsManagement's fifty-five years of medical practice management success - "The DoctorsManagement Way." Participants are exposed to a variety of instruction, discussion, and interactive participation on topics including:
- Connecting Physicians with Management
- Fraud & Abuse Compliance
- Success Through Customer Service
- Managing Information Technology
- Successful HR Management Programs
- Maximizing Vendor Relationships
- Coding & Reimbursement Enhancement
- OSHA/CLIA/HIPAA Compliance
- Effective Operations Strategy
- Proven Collection Strategies
- Maximizing Provider Retirement Benefits
- Leadership Development
- Financial Policies & Tax Reduction
- Best Practices in Identity Theft Prevention
- Shopping Smart for Employee Benefits...
The Practice Manager Certificate Program consists of educational sessions divided into quarterly meetings. Successful completion of the program can be achieved in 12 months, assuming adequate completion of all sessions (40-hours of instruction, discussion and interactive participation). Students starting the program in 2011 and after must pass a 100-question multiple choice examination with 75% accuracy. Managers who meet the requirements will be awarded the CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT.
The designation of Certified Medical Practice Manager (CMPM)® can be proudly displayed by our graduates.
Corporate Headquarters: 10401 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37922 (800) 635-4040 phone (800) 531-0722 fax
Smyrna - TN Site: 1370 Hazelwood Dr. Smyrna, TN 37167 (615) 355-4614 phone (615) 355-4615 fax
Asheville - NC Site: 205 Executive Park Asheville, NC 28801 (828) 255-8825 phone (828) 255-9774 fax
Gainesville - FL Site: 2631-A NW 41st St. Gainesville, FL 32606 (352) 373-9140 phone (352) 371-6216 fax