I thought my Twitter stream was rather silent. Apparently everybody is sort of chatting, blogging and twittering here in G+.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I can't decide if I like it (better) here.Jul 17, 2011
- I don't. Not seeing why I need to add another space and tool just because Google says so. Circles are a tiny upgrade. It may change but I'm currently annoyedJul 17, 2011
- Maybe we should wait to decide. It's still a small crowd compared to FB.
I see what you mean. I don't see the added value difference that makes this unique and necessary.
I do like being able to write this within my Gmail tab.Jul 17, 2011
- I can tweet longer here. Or move into live talk easily. It's not easy to write off.Jul 17, 2011
- I guess but it feels like I'm being evicted or asked to move or add another space.Jul 17, 2011
- Sure. And yet. There've been other migrations. And I'm not sure that it's not bad to start over from time to time.Jul 17, 2011
- I just read (in Spanish) about Google deciding to eliminate all private profiles as from July 31st. That sounds a bit harsh to me.Jul 17, 2011