Join the Google Small Business Community to get all of the updates in your feed: http://g.co/gsbc
RSVP for our events:
LinkedIn For Small Business: https://goo.gl/z2tkUY
YouTube for Small Business: https://goo.gl/AGPfMp
Pinterest for Small Business: https://goo.gl/o0rmQB
Twitter for Small Business: https://goo.gl/MWTAsa
It’s a huge undertaking, and I am delighted to announce that the life sciences team is now ready to graduate from our X lab and become a standalone Alphabet company, with Andy Conrad as CEO. While the reporting structure will be different, their goal remains the same. They’ll continue to work with other life sciences companies to move new technologies from early stage R&D to clinical testing—and, hopefully—transform the way we detect, prevent, and manage disease.
The team is relatively new but very diverse including software engineers, oncologists, and optics experts. This is the type of company we hope will thrive as part of Alphabet and I can’t wait to see what they do next.
Created by , this handy infographic teaches digital marketers how to practice good social media etiquette.
/// Social Media Dos:
• Use a Cherry, Familiar Tone: If you sound like an advertisement, people will ignore you like one. If you sound like a person, your followers are more likely to pay attention.
• Initiate Customer interactions: Only 26 percent of businesses fully integrate social into their business strategies. Make some headway on social media by starting a conversation with your followers.
/// Social Media Don'ts:
• Put off responding to your followers: On social media 72 percent of consumers expect a response within one hour - and 47 percent are likely to recommend a brand that is responsive on social.
• Only Talk about yourself: Score some points by engaging your followers on the topics they're discussing, humanizing your brand and forming a lasting impression with your customers.
Read it here: http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2015/08/infographic-succeed-on-social-media-with-good-etiquette.html
#infographic #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips
- University of PhoenixB.S. Business Finance, 2009 - 2011
- Cuyamaca CollegeTansfer, 2007 - 2009
- Top Eleven Be a Soccer Manager
- Clash of Clans
- Boom Beach
- Fallout Shelter
- Stellaire CorporationCo-Founder, 2013 - 2014
- United Eagle TechnologiesProject Management, Business Development, Internet Marketing, Thought Experiment Expert, 2003 - 2012
- OutspectiveCo-Founder, 2012 - 2013
- Shift DigitalChief of Technical Operations - North America, 2012 - 2012
- BizChangerZThaumaturgist, 2011 - 2012
Support Public Radio! Bid on a Downtown Las Vegas Tour at Nevada Public ...
Trikke Las Vegas is excited to be featured in the Nevada Public Radio Summer Online Auction this year. This is the second time that Trikke L
Vietnam War Nurses: Personal Accounts of 18 Americans
Eighteen nurses who served in the United States military nurse corps during the Vietnam War present their personal accounts in this book. Th
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Exposed and Explained by the World's...
Two world-renowned marketing consultants and bestselling authors present the definitive rules of marketing.
George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice an...
For the first time, all five novels in the epic fantasy series that inspired HBO’s Game of Thrones are together in one eBook bundle. An imme
10 Ways to Use IFTTT To Automate Your Social Media Branding
IFTTT is a new service that stands for If This, Then That. It's an incredibly easy to use website that lets you set up or copy recipes for a