Fat Loss Tip:
• A diet or an exercise program doesn't turn good intentions into habits. A diet might tell you what to eat. An exercise program might show you what to do but neither create a process for permanent change.
• Here's another thing, they don't construct an environment that gives you the best chance possible for success.
• Here's what I think are the key attributes of a great program - its what Metabolic Precision is based on.
1. The focus is building/preserving muscle (the fountain of youth!)
2. Exercise & eating are viewed as tools that construct the right metabolism
3. A holistic process is undertaken. One that...
• Involves no diets, gimmicks or counting calories.
• Constructs the environment for success
• Can fit into any busy lifestyle & be contoured to suit.
• Provides the knowledge, tools & life-skills = solutions for any situation!
• Creates the structure, sustained motivation & accountability which is the recipe for SUCCESS
• Develops the right plan to suit the individual’s goal.
• Be sure to learn more my signing up for your Free Fat Loss E-Coursehttp://www.paulhenningphd.com/fat-loss-e-course